Meribel, the heart of the Three Valleys
Meribel has the World’s biggest ski area, with 375 miles of groomed runs!
Méribel is the only single resort to offer 15 high capacity gondolalifts. It also has 19 chair-lifts (including one 8-seater and one six 6-seater), 14 drag-lifts, 8 telebabies and 1 moving walkway.
- 150 km (94 miles) of groomed runs and 28 km (17 miles) of itineraries!
- 9 black, 23 red, 36 blue and 8 green !
- 2 Olympic runs, 2 slalom stadiums !
- 2 great snowboard areas.
Ski Run Maintenance
Méribel has 685 snow canons (42 % of the skiing area) to reinforce its snow cover when necessary. As soon as the runs are closed to the skiers, the maintenance services and their 25 grooming machines start working for your comfort and safety.
Meribel also has:
- 2 areas dedicated to the New-Slope Styles
- Cross-country skiing
- 55 miles of cross-country tracks
- Off-piste skiing
- Ice falls